During the programme students will:
- Become familiar with the sectors of intervention and the role of International and local organizations, UN agencies, media and governments during an emergency;
- Analyse the Project Cycle and the different aspects of a project implementation;
- Learn to examine conflicts and forced migration through the analysis of the current political and social circumstances;
- Gain specific knowledge on how to manage an emergency programme;
- Learn and appreciate the importance of the media, specific communication departments and the parties involved in a humanitarian intervention;
- Acquire the necessary tools to set the social context of intervention.
Photo Credits: courtesy of Mauro Consilvio